1 Photo matte - paper by J Crowley - Oscraps Collab2 Staples - Doreen Stolz
3 Photos - HeavenlyScraps
4 Stitches - 1. Around photo. 2. On the bow. 3. Around the green flower.
4. On the torn paper edge: Stitching by: Terry Maruca
5 Random Elements:
2 swirls
1 bow
1 cardboard tab
1 piece of notebook paper
6 flowers/stars/cardboard
[ 1 green flower with stitching - Jennilyn - Oscraps Collab]
[ 2 Cardboard Film Frames - HeavenlyScraps ]
[ 1 Green hanging flower - Grace Bennett ]
[ 1 Tan Hanging flower - Grace Bennett ]
[ 1 Gold Button Flower - Nina Mendez ]
7 papers
[1 brown dotted paper - MColosimo - Oscraps Collab]
[1 tan paper - D Tope]
[ 1 Paper Tear - Grace Bennett]
[1 green dotted paper - Jan Crowley - Oscraps Collab]
[ 1 tan stripped paper used as photo mat - Jan Crowley2 - Oscraps collab]
[ 1 paper - Joanne Brisebois - Oscraps collab]
[ 1 paper - Melgen - Oscraps Collab ]
8 Buttons
1 green button - bvosburg2 - Oscraps collab
2 button flowers - merkeley - Oscraps collab
2 aged buttons - Nina Mendes
1 Gold button on flower - Nina Mendes
1 paper button - Al's
1 aged brown button - Al's
9 Glitter/Gems/Sequins
1 gold glitter spray - Grace Bennett
1 green glitter spray - Grace Bennett
1 green heart sequin - Faith True
1 Orange Flower sequin - Faith True
1 Orange gem - bannerwoman
1 green gem - bannerwoman
1 glitter green swirl - heavenlyscraps
1 glitter brown swirl - heavenlyscraps
1 green sequin charm on bow - bannerwoman
Font - Melville
10 lines of Journaling
Journaling:
Advice I should have listened to:
When I was 15 I met a man that I thought I wasin love with.
We dated for a couple of years, and had I known the trouble and heartache
that it caused my parents I should not have done some of the things that I did,
like sneeking through the window. I ended up getting myself married
at such a youngage, and not knowing what love was really all about.
My advice to myself now that I am older
is that truelove never hurts, and when you find the right person
that love will last forever.
With my first marriage ending in divorce has taught me
that nothing lastsforever, not the way that you think it should.
The one thing that came out of that first marriage that was a good thing
was my daughter.
She has been a trueblessing to me and our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment